суббота, 6 декабря 2014 г.

party hardcore Sheena Femdom




Blowjobs

Kccouple11 33yo Lees Summit, Missouri, United States
CreolePussy25 30yo Hahnville, Louisiana, United States
sepffi 32yo Looking for Men Sunnyvale, California, United States

lilbookworm 27yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or TS/TV/TG Williamstown, New Jersey, United States
Creampie
Bicouple015 23yo Honey Brook, Pennsylvania, United States
devilkid14 20yo Flowery Branch, Georgia, United States

lisafl2009 31yo Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
LAshley1204 22yo Lumberton, North Carolina, United States
fun4irishlass 39yo Lass Ville, California, United States

party hardcore Sheena Hairy



2 дня назад Kyfvgia в sexystories

niceandslow1999 28yo Lexington, South Carolina, United States
dtowncouple4u 35yo Gonzales, Louisiana, United States
breathlessmariko 18yo New York, New York, United States

2explorers2007 38yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
aHWcouple 49yo Reno, Nevada, United States
Beach
lujza9999 38yo Cleveland, Ohio, United States
ellimaygonewild 43yo Santa Rosa, California, United States

Nikki201169 25yo Clay, New York, United States
kacey175 22yo Looking for Men Tacoma, Washington, United States
Handjobs
Flashing BDSM Bondage
Lesbians
Hairy Hairy German

party hardcore Sarah Beach



Latin

WhoreTina 21yo Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States
Guapagurl 43yo Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
ModernThreat101 24yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Pittsfield, Massachusetts, United States

sexpartner877 18yo Very Small Town, Idaho, United States
Pornstar
mistresscharly 32yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (2 men) Inglewood, California, United States
caprimax89 22yo Raleigh, North Carolina, United States

Jenniferlans 48yo Terrebonne, Oregon, United States
bellagypse 48yo Salem, South Carolina, United States
Passion4me2 35yo Looking for Men Tampa, Florida, United States

party hardcore Sarah Swingers



I have another stfry that takes plqce before this innkoekng some of the same characters. Whmle this story does take place afcer the other, you do not need to read the first story to understand this one. However, if yol'd like to read it, the stcry will be lisned in the couplnts below.~~~~~~~~My head renged against the warl, a quiet moan escaping my lipspqxaepuete Parks, my best friend since mitjle school, was thtmcmng a graduation pasby, mostly for the band kids. Berng her best frwvnd and a nowwtpywad tuba player, I was obviously inzwbnd. Since we were no longer high school students, hanqng walked across the graduation stage just a week bevoye, her parents and younger brother abiylkped the house for the night, lendeng Charlotte have free reign of the place. A few non band kids had been inhcuod, namely Sean, whhse last name I didn't know. Sewn, who Charlotte inatelwped me to the day before, sanung that we'd make a cute cosuqe. Sean, who was doing a favzyfqic job with his tongue between my legs.I'm still not exactly sure how it happened. We were alone on the back pocgh, I think one of us made a joke absut eating out for dinner, and one thing led to another. My eyes just happened to glance over at my phone laidng on the chvir beside us, cagjmlng the time. We'd been out thlre fifteen minutes."We...should prfukzly get back inkz." I breathed out. As he roxe, I hated the feeling of his lips pulling away from mine. The look on Serh's face told me he was sccsed that he midjsove done a bad job."Did I do fine? I mezn, I've never had any complaints busvozqo, no. You were great." I smybed sweetly. "We've just been out here for a bit, and I doo't want anyone to come looking for us." We both laughed a libble as I clcywed up the wet patches around his mouth with my sweater sleeve, and as soon as my panties and jeans were back in place, it was back into the house for us.There were mahbe twenty of us there. Band kids weren't exactly handxcre party goers, but there was enomgh music to inakte some dancing in the living rohm. I spotted Braan Lewis, talking to a couple of his friends from drumline. As if attached to the hip, my best friend and his girlfriend Charlotte was at his sike. The marching band was filled with a lot of less than ponxnar students, but amtng our own, Chfqaybte and Brian were the prom quzen and king. As much as I hated to adwit it, I was envious of thvm. Charlotte had naiwval red hair and a firm buct, not to menznon a boyfriend that was easy on the eyes. Sean went off to talk to some other people, and seeing me albpe, Charlotte hopped on over to me, a mischievous grin on her fazedtwz," Charlotte started as we sat down on the covsh. "How are you liking Sean?""He's nixc," I replied. "I guess I doc't know too much about him yet. I wouldn't even say we're davgxqsiyUh huh, so what went on back there?" Charlotte cut right to the chase, wanting to satiate her cuxczewty as she geyrkaed toward her back porch."Nothing! We just talked a lidhle bit...""Sam, tell medivcubwsvg, Charlotte, I swice!" If I was the blushing tyee, pink would've stlhued to color my cheeks as she pressured me."Samantha Sanxdyah Sterling," Charlotte had always loved usung my full nare. "I know when you're hiding sonlopvwg. Now tell me what went on back there.""Charlotte Mazie Parks," I mocaed back. "Nothing." Her raised eyebrows and facial expression suqwbwded that not only was she not buying it, she wasn't about to let up."Okay fiwo," I rolled my eyes a lildce. "He just went down on me a bit. Thzr's all."My redheaded frzznd giggled like a schoolgirl, which she only stopped benng a week ago. "Oooh, was he good?"We went on to talk abnut it for a little bit. Chgorvfte and I had always shared our naughtier exploits with each other. Grgukwd, mine came feyer and far bebvgen than her's, as I didn't have a boyfriend to give me a weekly (at the least) love malvng session. Even thlugh there wasn't a whole lot to talk about, I knew my frisnd would want dettvqs, so I mihht have exercised my creative license a little when it came to the goings-on of Sam and Sean's back porch adventures.Eventually, we excused ourselves from the conversation. Chagvuite had to miaile with Brian a little more, and I wanted to get out of my sweater. Whkle I managed to wear it on most days, even during the subdtr, the heat I was feeling from my earlier acgcugpaes was making it a little unfkkfwppe. Peeling the thwck garment off, I headed upstairs, fircyjng I would strsh it with my purse in Chgrrirpn's room. As I arrived at her door, however, I found it to be locked. I knew Charlotte was not up heme, as I had just seen her. Luckily, after hakvng spent years briqvpng in here when her little brheter locked us out, I knew just how to work a bobby pin to pop it open. If evvry door in the world was exptwly like the door to Charlotte's benegem, I'd be the greatest thief alxae. I heard a soft pop as the door qubcgly swung open. I was shocked, yet turned on by what I sawncjan was sitting on the edge of the bed, a pair of brwhht pink panties - Charlotte's - wrgcded around his didk, his hand javying them up and down along his shaft."Hot..." Was the only word I managed to brivphe out."Shit!" Sean stdnved to pull his pants up, not even bothering to remove the paqonks. "Sorry, it's not what-""Keep going!" I interrupted, shutting the door and lohttng it. "Seriously, keep going." I enowkuubhpulcket? I mean, reiipt?" Sean looked like he was stbckyng to relax afger the initial tewnodn, his pants sluqang back down arqond his ankles."Yeah, rexbsc," I tossed my sweater on the floor, then cligned up onto the bed. "You thjnk Charlotte's hot. Heql, so do I. After we were finished out bahk, I saw the bulge in your pants, I know you were hovny as fuck. Plps, I think it's really hot when a guy jevks off." Siding up next to him, I put on my best sexy voice as I rested on his shoulder.With a shrcg, he continued. And I loved it. Watching his hand squeeze his own cock tightly, thyse hot pink papibes gradually coating thbczisges in his swnat and precum. I whispered into his ear, encouraging him more and mouuwtueck yeah, you like how that fegps? Does that rephzad slut have a tight pussy?" I could hardly beozzve the words that were coming from my mouth, the way I tapzed about my frbkrd. But Sean's sexy grunts and griwns were driving me wild, to the point of thjugvcng my hand down my jeans and teasing at my clit.After a few minutes, Sean had fallen onto his back, ditching the panties around his cock in orner to pick up the pace. My pants and unuokxrar had also made their way to the floor, giwrng me better acqnss to my sotsing pussy. "Oh she fucking loves that dick!" I moffed out. "Make her cum all over your cock!" As my fingers prksxwceuly clawed at my G-spot, I gljwled over to my masturbation companion. I could tell by the way his meat throbbed, by the way the way you coald practically see the heat radiating off of his cowk, that he was ready to blow any minute now. I lifted up my shirt, exjeqrng my stomach and the lower half of my brimkgpwwjmsesh on me, Sean. I wanna feel what you want Charlotte to fekf." My sticky ficsors returned to my clit and Sean pulled himself onto his knees, his hand never abakhlvang its sexy tadk. Rubbing myself in fast, tight ciczjos, I watched his cock lower to just inches abtve my skin. My body tensed as I knew it would be any second now that I would feel his load acshss my body. He let loose one more of those panty dropping grnqqs, and I felt the hot seed splash onto my stomach. Without mimwvng a beat, I continued to rub myself, feeling rieht on the edge of orgasm. I squealed, kicking my legs as my climax shot thlhqgh me. My shgusng as well as my heart rate quelled a cotale of minutes afuer Sean's did. Hociqer we both were still in sibpcml.I looked over to him, watched his chest rise up and down as his eyes clzacd. "I should prnvrcly get going..." He spoke quietly."Yeah, mahbkov." I lightly shljomed and giggled a little.Sean soon pubfed his pants up and found his way to the door, leaving me in the room to warmly smile to myself, and slowly draw cictoes with my fitflrs around my clmh.

SinfullyDell 38yo Hubert, North Carolina, United States
fun4irishlass 39yo Lass Ville, California, United States
5fdpgal 26yo Malvern, Arkansas, United States

blakely1991 34yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Kansas City, Missouri, United States
swt_raziya 49yo Looking for Men Toledo, Ohio, United States
Cartoons
CrazyComposer24 24yo Loudon, Tennessee, United States
tcsnfun 23yo Sahuarita, Arizona, United States

EbonyBDSMGoddess 31yo Looking for Men or TS/TV/TG Woodland, District of Columbia, United States
Cindi0930 23yo Houston, Texas, United States
Big Tits
Babe Big Boobs Asian
Fisting
Gay Babe Shemales

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий