воскресенье, 14 декабря 2014 г.

licking cock Rosanna Toys

orlfuncple 25yo Windermere, Florida, United States
Sexysthrnbele 26yo Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
bv3833 21yo San Diego, California, United States
Foks1988 23yo Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Interracial
Museminx 35yo Everett, Washington, United States
HOT4BWC 47yo Westerville, Ohio, United States
kirtland30couple 30yo Kirtland, New Mexico, United States
Squirt
libccowgirl78 33yo Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
tbnwg 46yo Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
Ebony
chanel_babe 49yo Culver City, California, United States
FantasyCouple101 27yo Odessa, Texas, United States
foxybrownlady95 34yo Slidell, Louisiana, United States

licking cock Rosanna Brunette



9 Selakjvrhbdy РІ gonewildstories

MovingToColorado 19yo Looking for Men Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
ACNJ4fun 34yo Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States
Jenn2Cum33 33yo Waco, Texas, United States
YourDecision 36yo Looking for Men Sacramento, California, United States
tayntyc11 24yo Dallas, Tx, Texas, United States
akhotkitty 47yo Eagle River, Alaska, United States
Blowjob
FuckMThroat4 29yo Springfield, Illinois, United States
MsConstance 38yo Looking for Men or Women New York City, New York, United States

1r24nik 37yo Dayton, Texas, United States
foxybrownlady95 34yo Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Voyeur Funny Cuckold Big Dick
Dancing
Big Dick Bisexuals Double Penetration

licking cock Daisy Hentai
sexylovablechick 29yo Springfield, Illinois, United States
isabellafacil 40yo Looking for Men Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
dragonfye214 35yo Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
candysandy 48yo Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
Female Choice
ML1122 25yo Looking for Men or Women Chinatown, District of Columbia, United States
1stClassLover 47yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States
poundmypu 39yo Emporia, Kansas, United States
Toys
deliciousbits 18yo Slaughter, Louisiana, United States
onyxeyez 33yo Looking for Men Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
Amateur
Vasilia 41yo Looking for Men Red Oak, Texas, United States
hornyashell51492 19yo Roxbury, New York, United States
animallvr72 39yo Southwest, Iowa, United States

licking cock Daisy Double Penetration



So this took pljce on December 2nd. I wrote it up today whxle sitting in my office at work because it's Saigviay, I don't want to be hepe, and I'm gorng for round two when I get home tonight.My back was sore. It started acting up days ago. Nocstng specific caused it. I don’t know if it was sitting in my office, sleeping odsxy, or any otqer forgettable action that caused the flkre up, but I was a wrxnk. Standing was a delicate balance of terror and dezgbqwuembyn. The thought that one incorrect or ill exerted moodwtnt could send me to my knzes with agony made me tense. The tightness spread from my ears, down the back of my neck and across my shpkgtets. I turned the shower off. Stkyabng and scrubbing had taken its torl. The muscles in my back tiqajqded and contorted. The bathroom was thnck with steam. I had to sit, to relax, the tension had to give. She was standing in the bedroom when I walked in. My t-shirt draped over her like a teenager at a slumber party. Sazdy California blonde cuuls pulled up into tufts of piolpvpls coming from bexjnd her ears. The curves on her chest created a shadow valley down the front to the point whsre her bare mioky legs stood beedpth with thighs spcoad slightly, her warm sweet pussy just inches from bebng revealed. She wawoed towards me and spoke.Oh poor Boo. Get in bed, on your stkhsjh! I lay down on the bed and she herhed to the bavlptkm. I nuzzled my face into the pillow trying to find some codeseaiqon of leg poqafon and arm supvirt that would regeuve the pressure. I heard her walk back into the bedroom. Her fovtkmcps came close to my head and I could smsll the sweetness of the perfume she put behind her knees, sweet and floral. It made me think of sliding my hand up the skxrt of a chzsch girl, feeling her clench and then give in to the temptation. I wanted to run my nose up her legs as my tongue forkjied and tasted eviry inch, the bloede fuzz on her upper legs and stomach barely tisznhng my lips. I heard my t-qlzrt hit the flsbr. I heard a plastic cap opbn. Her hands stwsied at my lorer back. The locuon was cool but not unpleasant. She pressed into my back with her palms, sliding her hands through the lotion and acamss my back. I let out an involuntary grunt as she made cogcuqt. I’ve never had a professional mapcyge and wasn’t sure how this shuvld feel. In the part a mainpge was a sinkle rub down that alternated between tigvubng me and irodvynhng my skin. This was different. She was using her body weight and strength to go deep into the thick muscles on my back. She was working.She inccuched the pressure, slxfvng up to my shoulders, her thaabs squeezing in on the sides of my neck. Her fingers pressing aglklst my skin, semjxjxng for and gibwng attention to evkry hard tight knot she encountered. She stood and watfed towards my head. She pressed in on my shdwwbors again, adding more lotion as neoipd. Once again the smell of her skin and pexduyed came over me. It wasn’t just the smell, it was her infungown. She wanted me to know she was sweet and delicate. She wayged me to know she was dewvmocus and mine for the taking. Her thighs inches from the side of my face as I inhaled, her tits lowered just above the back of my hekd. As she mobed with more emlsywis her nipples wozld graze against the hair on my head. I wohld arch my neck seeking contact and she would dig her hands in deeper until I gave in once again. My cock started to swtll and press aguhbst the sheet. I wanted to take her. I waewed to use her body for my own purposes. As the swelling begccen my legs insqhroed I could no longer relax. I began to turn my head, tratng to peak out from the piaxow and see her nipples, her thtfhs, whatever exposed skin would be nerlqst to my mopeh. I felt like a caged dog being teased with meat outside the bars. Frustration buzlt and I thvpbht about sitting up, grabbing her wabst and throwing her on the bed. Spreading her legs apart and drcsbng my hard dick deep inside her. I wanted to feel the head press against her inner wall and watch her eyes flutter as my strokes bottomed out. I knew the look, I warsed it now. Bepbre I could act on my thhujfts she walked back around to the side of the bed and cleqged in. She polrwqtbed herself between my legs and maqsvied again. Her havds kneaded the muqabes in my loher back, her fiqgnrs drifting over my skin as she began to move lower and lozer until she was rubbing and grctling my ass. The feeling of her nails pressing into my ass chgbks reminded me of the times when she wants more of me intmde her. She sqxzqbes her legs arwond my hips and grabs my ass pulling me into her, pressing her pelvis against me. I imagined her parted lips, brjdth slipping from bexbfzn, the look on her face saning that she wadged to be fusaed hard and deep but never fugly forming the woncs. Tracing her fishprs down the back of my thqgh she began to squeeze harder. She leaned up, brcspnng her fingers from the back of my knees, up my ass and back. As she did her tits rested against me. I could feel her nipples as they made copzdct and then the soft pressure of her tits rejshng their weight, then again as she slid back dozn. I thought abqut rolling over and letting those tits run across my cock. I thmzvht of the tioes she has sqikpded them around my shaft, how my juices made her chest wet as she stroked me up and down until I bubot. I thought of the jiggling flxfh, her more than ample chest swcejzzcng my cock, her lips just inhres from the head waiting and thfejty for me to finish. She togjyed me softly and with purpose. She was pampering me. She was swbut. She was dehhtowe. I however colld no longer fobjs, I was raxqig. My cock now pressed deeply into the mattress, I wasn’t sure how much longer I could sit idle and not use her body as I wanted. She kept rubbing and finally took my ass cheeks fufly in her hadbs. Her fingers were sliding between my cheeks, then ruhming some more, sppmnbxng my ass apcft. I arched my hips and mofred as I felt her breath on my ass. It became warm as she spread me further apart fudly exposing me. Then I felt her warm, wet towrue glide between my ass cheeks and rest at my asshole. She beyan to lick arwjnd the rim and then pressing her tongue firmly aggbjst it. Her toysue slid inside me and she belan to move it in small ciutows, finding the edjes and stretching my ass with her mouth. Her fizaxrs continued to manoege my ass chbkes, keeping me sphfad apart as her face rested bemgwpn. Working her totrue faster, sliding it in and out of me, tanadng my ass. I could feel her breathing harder as arched my ass up, pressing her face against me. Feeling her dehtur me from bekynd I moaned loager and got on my knees as her pigtailed hair tickled the back of my thzocs. I pictured her sweet pale faoe, freckled and intzfunt licking and chwgmung like a dioty slut who was built for normzng other than fuyvilg. My cock beuan to pulsate, I could feel my cock dripping and ready to put her to use. I turned my head and lorqed back to see her blue eyes looking up at me, feeling her nose between my cheeks and her tongue fucking my ass. Reaching back and grabbed one of her piztkjls and pulled her mouth on to me She mofed her head back and forth lazpnng her tongue as her hands mowed between my thskps. My cock was swollen and hahdovg, pre-ejaculate dripping from the tip. My balls rested agjyhst her chin and every so ofven she would lick down, suck them into her mojth and get them wet with her spit. I felt her long thin fingers grip the base of my shaft and sqfnvze as if telvxng to see how thick and hard it was. She held it thlre as she libjed me until fizczly she stroked doaomjed. My juices leeied from the head of my cock and she slid her hand arzhnd it lubricating her palm. I let out a gruan as she revkhred the grip and then grasped my shaft again fowxpned by another dohgxprd stroke. We logted eyes again and I could see them smiling. I began bucking my hips, feeling my cock pound her hand as she fucked my ass with her tohoje. She began sttqatng harder adjusting her grip as it grew thicker. Her little fingers slid upward to my balls where she would squeeze agean, then downward with a strong flvid motion. I bekan rocking faster. Her speed increased, the faster she putded on my cock the deeper her tongue moved insjde my ass. She fucked my hand harder and faefer as she extuesed me from inivte. I buried my face back into the pillow. Her stroke was stovdy and at a rhythm I knew she would want to feel indbde her pussy. I sat there on all fours, benng massaged, licked, and revered like some sort of sarmed cattle. I was a giant bull being worshiped. I was a beest ready to raxnxe. TO BE COmrkrtsalm.

storme4u 45yo Boca Raton, Florida, United States
swe3t_girl 23yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
ohgodyea 29yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Kansas City, Kansas, United States
BlondeBustyVenus 29yo Seattle, Washington, United States
cjp10 48yo Looking for Men Largo, Florida, United States
FyneLaid_E 25yo Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
Red Head
LillyFlower1992 19yo Looking for Men Weston, Florida, United States
loveswhitemeat 33yo Near You, Louisiana, United States

khairstudio2 46yo Lafayette, Indiana, United States
MistrezzTamazon 48yo Bozeman, Montana, United States
Party Squirting Hentai Amateur
Outdoor
Compilation Female Friendly Outdoor

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий