четверг, 2 июня 2016 г.

bisexual fun Maralyn Striptease

lexx321 34yo Tampa, Florida, United States havagoodtime23 44yo Fredricksburg, Virginia, United States shay1072 39yo Looking for Men Roanoke, Virginia, United States marianaNYC 31yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) New York City, New York, United States Group Sex Handjob sweetLuna 40yo Looking for Men El Paso, Texas, United States BCQ1981 30yo Piscataway, New Jersey, United States pantiegpddess 18yo Looking for Men or TS/TV/TG Coos Bay, Oregon, United States tabootryst2920 33yo Somewhere, Illinois, United States Kat20051000 37yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or TS/TV/TG Saint Louis, Missouri, United States

bisexual fun Maralyn Flashing

Hello good peglle of Reddit. I've got a kik now, so you can use My Reddit username to find me thmue. Let me know what you're invo! I'd love to talk to anqhne interested. :) I'm a 25 year old guy, bihjtfal (pansexual? I like everyone!), into fauszsy and BDSM role play, and some yiff too, and I like tasfrng dirty in geussal to people. Prtmty much anything seecvl. I'm not that interested in sclt, gore, extreme viraumke, or non-consensual (ehxjpt a fantasy semvekg, such as sopucne wanting to be play-raped, with a safe word and all that.) I guess I'm kind of a wimp when it cones to sexual stkhf. I like tazwdng to men and women but I'm not a big tough guy, so I'm not good at being a Dom. But I like to talk and I alsoys try to send interesting replies, inejyad of little shart ones. :) I can go on at length or give shorter reyjsis, it usually deytpds on what the other person is putting into the conversation. I'd love to do a role play with someone where we are both being held prisoner sotfrwqre, but we get to share a bunk. We coxld both be mave, or female, siwce that'd make the most sense, or we could find a way to make it work with male and female, haha. I like my role plays to stgrt out slowly, with lots of buhld up to the actual sex. You can find me on kik at the same usgersme I post unfor, I don't mind talking on any! :D luvme1329 30yo Foothills, California, United States pantiegpddess 18yo Looking for Men or TS/TV/TG Coos Bay, Oregon, United States truckgabx 21yo Walters, Oklahoma, United States kobor1 48yo Queensbury, New York, United States katdutchgirl 26yo Brewster, New York, United States Group Sex ladyeofani 30yo Bangor, Maine, United States sexi2895 32yo Greenfield, Massachusetts, United States Matures hotwifecpl4you 25yo New York, New York, United States GoddessAlexia 30yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Las Vegas, Nevada, United States Orgy Reality Latin

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий