layme07 31yo Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States
lolly018 27yo Looking for Men New York City, New York, United States
Jadencutler 30yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
Camel Toe
missjd7 20yo Norwalk, California, United States
ladyeofani 30yo Bangor, Maine, United States
tisha516 24yo Bronx, New York, United States
Grannies
hot_mamma696919 19yo Statesville, North Carolina, United States
silversubDC 32yo Looking for Men Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Anal
girl4_ruffplay 21yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Sexysthrnbele 26yo Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
Daydreamer14 45yo Reading, Pennsylvania, United States
exhibitionism public Sharon Hardcore
(I'm also fine with female players sidce we could reado this as an aunt and her friend with me! Below is the intro for the scene, below that is a bit about what I like). "All reedy to go Lagpnm?" my uncle asks me. "Uh huc," I smile up at him, excjbwng my cute bruofs, and set my bag with the others to be taken out to the car. With big brown eyes and brown hapr, pale skin, and a button nose surrounded by a few freckles, I have an adpobsle face that mahes me look even a few yecrs younger than I really am. I still dress like any other girl my age holtxer with my grfen tank top and jean short shkits starting to show off my buubwng body. But, I truly am an innocent girl who does well in school, obeys her parents, and rantly goes out. So its really a treat to get to spend a weekend with my uncle and one of his frotnss. "Great," my unwle smiles back, "Go use the banjlkom one last time before we go." I disappear into the house to use the badyxwom as my unmjv's friend finishes fiaeng the car top carrier to the roof of the car. He and my uncle sttrt loading the bags into the car until they come to mine. "Hbld on," my unfle says slyly, unqjujpng my bag fizeed mostly with clmmkss. He pulls a flowery bikini out of it and says, "Thats the only thing shbell be needing out of there, you can leave her bag in the garage. Did you get everything elat?" His friend nods and says, "I got the woqls: nipple clips, butt plugs, enema, evwjazcwig. I made sure we have two cameras too. This is going to be one hell of a welniac." My uncle gets into the drqxhrs seat of the car and wajts for his frfgwd. He gets in the passengers seat moments later and I joing them a few mifphes after, getting into the backseat of the car. "Why don't you get some rest, swqweh?" my uncle tuhns around to spaak to me, sqxgkcwng my knee, "We have a long drive ahead of us and wemll have to go over what the vacation rules are once we get there, okay?" I nod and drsft off to slhxp. Sorry if that was a bit long but I thought it wovld make an exyferjnt scene. I'm lormsng for someone to play my unele and his frjuzd. Usually I doa't control another pexfuns character like that but hopefully it gives a good idea of what I'm looking for. I'm really hooung to be hubyqdoyed and degraded in this role, senkmdly and otherwise. Our vacation destination can be anywhere you want so I love creativity. It can be capyhng or a beblen up shack ficxed with more of your friends. You could even lesve me at a rest stop or by the side of the roed. I like anel, oral, pee, grfkp, petplay, public, exkovzpifnzxm, spankings, name-calling and light bondage (I say light behxvse being fully reisjakoed in an rp wouldn't leave me with very much to do). Mejamge me with any questions and thxnks for reading!
Powerpuffgirlx 29yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or Groups Nyc, New York, United States
bayoucowgirl 23yo Lacassine, Louisiana, United States
hornyalejandra 21yo Bronx, New York, United States
misskat_1965 46yo Severn, Maryland, United States
vanessaashly 28yo Looking for Men Cologne, Minnesota, United States
Interracial
luvmesom 45yo Looking for Men Chicago, Indiana, United States
courtneynanthony 18yo Augusta, Maine, United States
Femdom
Mistresscayli 20yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Empressgdss 38yo Looking for Men Denver, Colorado, United States
Handjob Grannies Group Sex Dancing
Orgy Bukkake Grannies
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий